Know How I'm Gonna Make You A Star Actor
I'm an international award winning (USA) acting coach, a character actor, filmmaker and a writer
Get a "One On One" acting training from this International Award Winning Acting Coach (USA) and be a Bollywood Star, a top TV serial actor or be in Hollywood.
5 Reasons why our "One On One" coaching is different and better than a school?
1. The syllabus and coaching uniquely is tailored to your archetype and guarantees you becoming a true convincing actor.
2. This is because of creating a unique acting technique after knowing your essence and after training you the world's best acting techniques.
3. Acting is a fine and delicate art to learn and learning is not like learning subject like history or physics in a class of 20-30 students
4. Special workshops and scene enacting are taken on acting for camera, audition success, improvisation and monologues
5. Long time guidance without any fees
For details on biodata of acting coach, courses, syllabus, fees, duration etc visit:
For aspiring actors, who want to be an actor learning acting at home, without experience and school FREE, I have published a blog which has more than 280 posts and best tips to become an actor. here are more than 165 readers who have become film and TV actors after reading and practicing at home
Understand the objectives for the individual being coached
Understand the “ins and outs” of the movie production, TV serials, Theater, what is acting as a fine performing craft and how to be a good actor
My job Description
Skills I possess
- Audition a student and perform a S.W.O.T. Analysis
- Creates a syllabus which suits to a particular student
- Teaches acting principles and techniques to individuals and evaluate student's talent.
- Adapts course of study and training methods to meet student's need and ability.
- Teaches role of acting instrument that is body and mind, power of imagination and observation, enunciation, diction, voice development, and dialects, using body and mind and voice exercises, speech drills, explanation, lectures, and improvisation to name some of the few.
- Discusses and demonstrates vocal and bodily expression to teach acting styles, script analysis, character development, and personality projection.
- Writes, produces and directs monologues and show-reels for students for auditions.
- Audition practice.
- Acting for camera techniques
- Ideal portfolio, making
- How to market and promote (social media, online and personal)
- Rehearses and drills students to ensure they master acting craft.
- Life and acting goal setting, how to achieve success and action plan
- Many other tasks needed by a student to excel in an acting career
- Long term follow up and help
- Sympathetic to the actor
- A motivational expert who motivates irrespective of how a student is developing
- Have a thorough understanding of the film (or theater) production process
- An effective man-manager on a one-to-one basis
- Flexible, to be able to work with a broad mix of personalities
- Have the "know how" to adapt a teaching program to achieve development objectives
- Develops a coaching style which puts the actor at ease
W'd Love To Have You Join Us